Registration for the 23-24 school year is closed.
Sedalia Park - I Need a Vacation
This is a year long class! When registering your child, please plan for the entire year. The first 8 weeks will include theatrical training which happens through a series of fun drama games. They will learn all the lingo and skills needed to put on a great performance. We will then cast our show and start preparing for our performances happening at the end of the Spring Semester 2024.
- Each week includes 1 hour of drama games, blocking, choreography, vocal training, and crazy fun equaling over 30 hours of instruction!
- All costumes are included
- All materials are included (scripts, rehearsal tracks, accompaniment tracks, royalties, sets, props, etc.)
- Each student receives a logo shirt included
- A professional photographer will attend 3 rehearsals and a performance and all pictures will be shared for free
- Professional headshots will be taken and shared for free with an 8X10 color copy to keep following the performance
- The performance will be captured on video and a digital link to the video will be shared for free.
- A cast party will be included during the final class session after the performance where pizza, cupcakes, and juice will be provided during a screening of the performance.
Dress Rehearsals and Performances 2024 TBA